Closing Date: Friday, 13 September, 2019 - 12:00
£24K - £32K1 + up to £3.5k Multimedia allowance*
As the .Net Programmer, you will develop web applications to support Multimedia Learning Resources and www.ccea.org.uk, taking full ownership of project activity while keeping up-to-date with new technology.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- developing robust business applications and providing leadership in programming techniques, taking into account security requirements;
- testing and deploying web applications;
- developing documentation throughout the software development life cycle.
Please refer to the Person Specification for the full requirements of this role.
This post is offered on a fixed term contract basis until 31 August 2020 with the possibility of extension or permanency.
Further details are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning Human Resources on: (028) 9026 1435.
CV’s must be submitted by 12 noon on Friday 13 September 2019.
Please ensure CV’s are tailored to the requirements of this position.
We offer a wide variety of learning and development opportunities and numerous other benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement (23 days in addition to public holidays)
- Contributory Career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
- A range of flexible working options, including flexi-time
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Great opportunities for career progression.
CCEA is an internationally recognised, quality organisation committed to the promotion of equality in all aspects of employment.
1 depending on experience
* applicable after 2 years’ service and is based on performance and subject to agreed terms and conditions
128 KB - uploaded 30-08-2019 Job Description
138.6 KB - uploaded 30-08-2019 Person Specification
217.41 KB - uploaded 30-08-2019 Conditions of Appointment
326.84 KB - uploaded 30-08-2019
Note: CV and Monitoring form should be emailed to email@example.com.