September 2019 saw the re-launch of CCEA’s Primary and Post-Primary e-newsletters to accompany the existing Foundation-Stage and SEN e-newsletters.
These new look e-newsletters are designed to keep teachers up to date with qualification and curriculum developments, new resources, upcoming events/webinars and lots of other information to provide support across all stages.
Each e-newsletter will feature;
- a minimum of 4 current news stories;
- a ‘Coming Soon’ segment to ensure you don’t miss a thing; and
- an opportunity for you to provide feedback on what news or updates you’d like to hear more about.
To take a look at any of our September 2019 editions click the links below:
- SEN e-newsletter (Issue 7)
- Foundation Stage e-newsletter (Issue 12)
- Primary e-newsletter (Issue 1)
- Post-Primary e-newsletter (Issue 1)
If you would like to receive the e-newsletters alongside subject specific emails, information on support events and our latest resources you can sign up to join our 5,000 subscribers with updates tailored to your preferences.
Look out for the next editions of the e-newsletters being published in 2020.
Note to Editors
Media enquiries to MarComms, Mobile 07718 424 373, Email firstname.lastname@example.org