I don’t think my grades or marks are right, what can I do?

If you have a query about your results, you should contact your centre (school/college) about using the Post Results service. You can request a review of your script(s) by using this service. All applications for this must come from your centre. CCEA cannot accept requests from candidates or parents/carers/guardians.

If you are an external candidate you should contact the centre where you sat your exams to submit an Post Results request.